February 13, 2008

More Viewing Pleasure

Here's some videos that came to me that i found entertaining:

Here's an Animjam that was made mostly using postits. It has a fun loose quality. I like to imagine the people making these were doodling while they were board working at McDonalds or something. It's probibly not true, it's just what I like to imagine:



The new trailer for Kung Fu Panda came out. It looks promising, still follows Dremworks "edgy comidy" formula but I think I'll enjoy it. There's some good animation in it, I particurly like the chopsitick battle!

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2008/kungfupanda_024474/kungfupanda_trlr_02_a_720p_dl.mov


Here's a blast from the past, it's clever and fun. Sure it's ripping off an old Marcel Marceau idea, but it does it so well:

No comments: