April 22, 2005

Moleskline: The Best Sketchbooks!

Sketchbooks


I've been trying to draw every day. Either through life observation or ideas in my head. As I said in a previous post, I've gotten really lazy about drawing and it shows. Right now I prefer to use a large cheep sketchbook, one that I'm not intimidated ruin with my drawings. But when I can draw again I plan on going back to my favorite sketchbook: Moleskline (mol-a-skeen'-a). I really like these sketchbooks, they're light, good paper, have elastic to hold themselves shut and a silk bookmark. They have a lot of different designs. Check it out they even have pocket size storyboard sketchbooks.

http://www.moleskineus.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I was just showing Bud the wonder of the Moleskine I use to take notes, hold receipts, and organize.