March 31, 2005

Escrow

I'm finally in Escrow. It's amazing how much the process of finding a new home can sucks the life out of you. Another thing I learned by moving back to Los Angles. There are three things you do not bring up in polite conversation while in Los Angeles:

  1. Religion
  2. Politics
  3. Housing

The market here is so tight, even for renters, that everyone has an opinion and everyone is passionate about their opinion! But I think I can finally put that behind me and go back to focusing on animation and my family.

Sony:

Everyone has been asking me about Sony. I have to say I'm very impressed with the arrangement here. They're really dedicated to doing great animation, so far they seem to be doing everything right. The film I'm working on, Open Season, looks like it'll be a lot of fun. It looks like it'll be genuinely good and funny. I can't say much about it other then it looks great, and I'm very lucky to be a part of it. I can't wait to show it to you.

No comments: