November 16, 2005

Change of Hart

I saw the new Open Season season trailer again and I decided maybe I was being a little too harsh with it. It's actually not that bad, it just wasn't what I expected it to be. It still gives away two jokes that I think work better in the film itself. I recommend just waiting for the film to come out, but if you can't wait you can see the trailer on the open season webpage. Just go here and click on the picture.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/openseason/

Warning, the web page has lots of flash, lots of sound, and it will try and make your web browser the size of your screen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the Open Season trailer in front of Chicken Little and I liked it a lot! The design, lighting and animation looked fantastic, and at least half of the gags made me laugh or at least smile. I loved the bit with the rabbits!

In comparison to that trailer, Chicken Little itself was kind of a letdown. Even in 3D.